Silicone Hose Tubing | 1/2" (sold by the foot)
Our 1/2" Silicone ID Hose Tubing is one of the best ways to transfer hot wort. Craft brewers often use silicone tubing as brewing hoses because of their abilty to withstand high temperatures during the brew process. PRICE IS PER FOOT OF TUBING.
Sorry, no returns on cut tubing.
Looking to Build or Expand your Micro Brewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
Features of this 1 2 inch id silicone tubing (or 1/2" Silicone ID Hose Tubing):
- Can handle temperatures up to 500°F
- Very flexible and does not curl like vinyl tubing can
- FDA & NSF-1 approved as food safe
- Rated to 350F (NSF).
- Working pressure 5 PSI @ 70F
- OD = 5/8 inches
- Price is per foot (Please specify QTY in feet when adding product to your cart)
IMPORTANT: Silicone tubing has a low bursting pressure and therfore must not be exposed to scenarios that could pressurize the tube.
To ensure sanitation and the highest level of quality, this silicone hose tubing cannot be returned after purchase and use.
- Hose Barb Adapter | 1.5" TC x 1/2"$9.67
- O-Rings | 31mm ID/36mm OD (for Racking Arm)$1.99
- Silicone Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.51
- Pressure Gauge | Back Mount, 30 PSI$29.99
- Ball Valve | 1/4" NPT (304SS/PTFE)$17.19
- Counterflow Wort Chiller (Stainless Steel) - 2x THE COOLING CAPACITY!$224.00
- Hose Barb Adapter | 1.5"TC x 1.5"$18.26
- Rotating CIP Spray Ball | 1.5" Tri Clamp. x 7.5" TTW, 1.25 in. Ball (SS304)$57.25
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 1.5" Single Hinge, Heavy (304SS)$7.12
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.