1/2" Silicone Hose Tubing
Our 1/2" Silicone ID Hose Tubing is one of the best ways to transfer hot wort. Craft brewers often use silicone tubing as brewing hoses because of their abilty to withstand high temperatures during the brew process.
Looking to Build or Expand your Micro Brewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment
- Customers also bought
- Customer Feedback
Features of this 1 2 inch id silicone tubing (or 1/2" Silicone ID Hose Tubing):
- Can handle temperatures up to 500°F
- Very flexible and does not curl like vinyl tubing can
- FDA & NSF-1 approved as food safe
- Rated to 350F (NSF).
- Working pressure 5 PSI @ 70F
- OD = 5/8 inches
- Price is per foot (Please specify QTY in feet when adding product to your cart)
IMPORTANT: Silicone tubing has a low bursting pressure and therfore must not be exposed to scenarios that could pressurize the tube.
To ensure sanitation and the highest level of quality, this silicone hose tubing cannot be returned after purchase and use.
- Tri-Clamp (1.5")$7.59
- Hose Barb (for a 1/2" x 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$11.29
- Racking Arm (for Non-Jacketed Fermenters)$46.49
- Carbonation Stone (4")$88.99
- Elbow Fitting (for 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$19.79
- Gasket (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$0.99
- 1/2" NPT Female Adapter x 1.5" Tri-clamp$13.59
- Carbonation Stone (8", with extension)$169.00
- Hose Clamp (for a 5/8 OD Hose)$0.59