1/6 Barrel Keg (Single)
1/6 bbl kegs are slightly bigger than "Cornelius Kegs." Also known as sixtels, these 1/6 barrel kegs are one of the most popular sized kegs used by commercial brewers. Why? Because craft brewers love to experiment with their brew and they will often need smaller kegs to store their experimental batches.
These are also a popular size for home brewers as they take up less space and 2 will fit comfortably inside your kegerator.
1/6 barrel kegs = 20 Liters = 5.2 gallons = 41 pints = 55 x 12oz bottles/cans = 10 growlers
*** STOCK KEG EMBOSSING AVAILABLE - NO WAITING ***
NEED TO BUY KEGS IN BULK? GET AN EASY KEG QUOTE HERE
Looking to Build or Expand your Micro Brewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment
- Customer Feedback
About our 1/6 bbl kegs:
- Keg Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Keg Finish: Pickled
- Keg Type: Drop-In
- Keg Spear: American Sankey (Micromatic and others available as special order)
- Immediate "Post Production" In-House Embossing Available: $40 setup/per order, $3.50 per keg. CURRENT SALE: 50% OFF IN-HOUSE STOCK EMBOSSING
- Free Factory Embossing Available: 50 pc. minimum, ordered in advance of keg production. $315 one-time mold creation fee.
- Free Factory Striping Available: 50 pc. minimum, ordered in advance of keg production. RAL colors (www.ralcolor.com).
- Factory Silk Screening Available
- We typically ship our 1/6 bbl kegs as follows but can customize your order if needed:
- 1/6 bbl keg = 60 kegs/pallet
- Shipping: FOB Portland, Oregon or FOB Factory for large orders. Please contact us for a shipping quote. We will need your zip code and lift gate requirements to quote shipping.
- International Orders: Please request a quote for shipping charges through the Contact Us page.
BULK SHIPPING INFORMATION:
- Domestic Orders: To obtain a more accurate bulk domestic shipping quote, please provide more information HERE.
- International Orders: To obtain a more accurate bulk international shipping quote, please provide more information HERE.
Shop our other Sanke Kegs and Firkins sizes: