- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
Benefits of this 1BBL Electric Brewing system:
- Hit desired mash temperatures every time with extra large 5/8" HERMS coil
- Avoid HLT temperature stratification using tangential recirculation inlet
- Quick and easy mash tun cleanup via bottom drain outlets
- Whirlpool in the kettle for excellent wort clarity
- Mirror polish on interior and exterior of tanks for easy cleaning and and a great look
Features of this 1 bbl brewing setup:
- 40 and 45 gallon kettles for brewing 1 barrel of beer
- Hot liquor tank with optional HERMS coil
- Mash tun with bottom drain valve
- Brew kettle with tangential inlet and wort outlet
FOR A COMMERCIAL BREWERY: this system gives the brewer the most control over the variables of the brewing process, resulting in the most accurate representation of the recipe brewed on a larger system. It’s a great way to make test batches without committing to a large volume of product. We also offer similar systems in other sizes.
FOR THE AVID HOME BREWER: this system gives the brewer a chance to employ the methods and mechanics used in a commercial brewery on a homebrew scale to make great beers at home.
This system is intended for electric brewing. Contact us for pricing on a full turnkey system including elements, control panel, and pumps.
For details on each of the products in the pilot system, see the links below.
*Optional Brite Tanks:
Other Accessories to consider: