Sanitary Tri-Clamp | 1.5" Standard (304SS)
This is a 1.5" Tri-Clamp. Tri-clamp fittings, also known as tri-clover fittings, are frequently used with home brewing equipment and commercial brewing equipment because of their ability to create a sanitary connection. By using a gasket and clamp the brewer can successfully connect two fittings together without risking contamination and bacteria accumulation.
Looking to Build or Expand your Micro Brewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
- Material: 304 stainless steel
Like all of our tri-clamps, this 1.5 inch Tri-Clamp is made from high grade 304 stainless steel. A tri clamp gasket is also needed for a proper connection.
- Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp$0.51
- Pressure Gauge | Bottom Mount, 30 PSI$29.99
- Gasket | for Sample Valve$0.99
- Quick Disconnect with Shutoff | Female$6.99
- Quick Disconnect with Shutoff | Male$9.99
- Carbonation Stone | 8" with extension$169.00
- Counterflow Wort Chiller (Stainless Steel) - TOP SELLER!!$224.00
- Silicone Hose Tubing | 1/2" (sold by the foot)$3.55
- EPDM Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.51
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.