This is a 1.5" Tri-Clamp. Tri-clamp fittings, also known as tri-clover fittings, are frequently used with home brewing equipment and commercial brewing equipment because of their ability to create a sanitary connection. By using a gasket and clamp the brewer can successfully connect two fittings together without risking contamination and bacteria accumulation.
Looking to Build or Expand your Micro Brewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment
- Customers also bought
- Material: 304 stainless steel
Like all of our tri-clamps, this 1.5 inch Tri-Clamp is made from high grade 304 stainless steel. If you require a sanitary connection, we recommend that you also purchase gaskets to ensure a proper fit and a more secure, sanitary connection.
- Cap (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$3.59
- Butterfly Valve (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp, 3 Stops)$61.49
- Hose Barb (3/4" x 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$9.89
- Gasket (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$0.99
- Gasket (for Sample Valve)$0.99
- Carbonation Stone (8", with extension)$169.00
- Manway Gasket (Shadowless Design)$27.99
- Counterflow Wort Chiller (Stainless Steel) - TOP SELLER!!$224.00
- Racking Arm Gasket$2.49