This is a 1.5" Tri-Clamp. Tri-clamp fittings, also known as tri-clover fittings, are frequently used with home brewing equipment and commercial brewing equipment because of their ability to create a sanitary connection. By using a gasket and clamp the brewer can successfully connect two fittings together without risking contamination and bacteria accumulation.
Looking to Build or Expand your Micro Brewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
- Material: 304 stainless steel
Like all of our tri-clamps, this 1.5 inch Tri-Clamp is made from high grade 304 stainless steel. If you require a sanitary connection, we recommend that you also purchase gaskets to ensure a proper fit and a more secure, sanitary connection.
- Cap (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$3.01
- Hose Barb (for a 1/2" x 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$11.29
- Hose Barb (3/4" x 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$9.89
- Gasket (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$0.51
- Gasket (for Sample Valve)$0.99
- Quick Disconnect with Shutoff - Female$6.99
- Carbonation Stone (8", with extension)$169.00
- Counterflow Wort Chiller (Stainless Steel) - TOP SELLER!!$224.00
- 1/2" Silicone Hose Tubing$3.55
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.