10 Gallon Brew Kettle - Electric (with Tangential Inlet, Element Port)
Like our brewing equipment, our 10 gallon brew kettles are made using premium 304 stainless steel. These innovative designs are 100% sanitary, as there are no threads that touch your wort. We have designed a unique combination brew kettle and whirlpool tank, which allow you to separate the hot break from the wort prior to cast out.
The dished bottom of the stainless brew kettle and a tangential inlet allows you to effectively stir your wort by pumping it from the regular outlet and back into the brew kettle via the inlet. Translation: More control over the quality and consistency of your brew (beer, kombucha, cider, etc.)
Ever Thought About Opening a Nano Brewery or Taphouse? Click Here to Get a Commercial Brewing System Quote
- Related products
- Maximum Capacity = 9.8 Gallons
- Estimated number of gallons made = 5-6 gallons of brew
- Material = Premium 304 Stainless Steel
- Combination Brew Kettle/Whirlpool
- Tangential Inlet
- (2) Sanitary 3/4" ball valves (5/8" ID)
- (2) Sanitary Hose Barbs – 1/2"
- (1) 1.5" Tri-Clamp Element Port
- (1) 1" NPS adapter for electric element
- 1.5" Tri-Clamps and gaskets