10 Gallon Brew Kettle
Like all of our brewing equipment, our 10 gallon brew kettles are made using premium 304 stainless steel. These innovative designs are 100% sanitary, as there are no threads that touch your wort. We have designed a unique combination brew kettle and whirlpool tank, which allow you to separate the hot break from the wort prior to cast out. The dished bottom of the stainless brew kettle and a tangential inlet allows you to effectively stir your wort by pumping it from the regular outlet and back into the brew kettle via the inlet. Translation: More control over the quality and consistency of your brew (beer, kombucha, cider, etc.)
Thinking About Opening a Microbrewery or Taproom? Let Our Brewery Design Team Help.
- Related Products
- Customer Feedback
- Material = Premium virgin 304 Stainless Steel
- Maximum Capacity = 9.8 gallons
- Estimated number of gallons made = 5-6 gallons of brew
- Premium 304 stainless steel
- Combination Brew Kettle/Whirlpool
- Sanitary 3/4" ball valve (5/8" ID) (Purchase an upgrade to Butterfly Valves here)
- Tri Clamps and gaskets
- Sanitary Hose Barb – 3/8"
320mm Inner diameter; 500mm in height (excluding lid)
There have been no reviews for this product.