15 BBL Brite Tank (Jacketed)
SKU BB15BBL-JKT (DIR)
Drop ship a brite tank for your flagship beer. Our 15 bbl brite tanks can be used as standard brite beer tanks or as serving tanks.
This 15 Barrel brite tank (brite beer tank) is glycol jacketed for excellent temperature control to drop yeast out quickly and easily to help keep production on schedule. This 15 bbl brite tank can also be used for kombucha brewing.
Need help designing your 15bbl brewhouse? Let Our Brewery Design Team Help.
BB15BBL-JKT (DIR) (8270)
Please Call (503) 372-9580 for Current Pricing.
- Related products
- Material: Premium virgin 304 Stainless Steel
- Shipping Cradle
- Side Manway
- Ajustable feet for leveling on uneven floors or fine height adjustments
- Rated to 15 psi
- CIP arm
- Spray ball
- Sample valve for quality testing
- (2) butterfly valves
- Fittings for sight glass tubing (connects to CIP arm and bottom outlet for ease of cleaning - use clear draft beer line, not included).
- Tank material thickness is 3mm,
- Jacket and outer shell thickness is 2mm.
Freight not included in the price,
Standard dimensions are 49.5-in. diameter x 102.5-in. H. Capacity to bottom of spray ball ≈500 Gallons. Total capacity = 528 Gallons.
- Butterfly Valve (Upgrade. Remove ball valve)$26.00
- Pressure Gauge (Back Mount, 30 PSI)$29.99
- Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve (15PSI, 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$145.95
- Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve (15PSI, 2" Tri-Clamp)$177.45
- Carbonation Stone (4")$83.99
- Carbonation Stone (6")$99.74
- Manway Gasket (Shadowless Design)$26.25
- NPT-Male Adapter (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$10.49