20 Gallon Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed)
This 20 gallon conical fermener features an updated design with the jacket extending down into the cone. Designed to provide optimum control of your fermentation process, this 20 gallon fermenter is designed to provide superior performance and is ideal for fermenting a full 1/2 barrel of beer.
Looking for a 20 Gallon Unitank? No problem. This fermenter can easily be converted to a Unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit. Watch this Unitank Setup video to learn how.
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Get a FREE commercial brewing system quote.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 20 gallons
Features of this 20 gallon conical fermenter:
- Mirror Polished
- Can easily be converted to a Unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit (Watch this Unitank Setup video to learn how)
- 15 PSI
- Glycol cooling jacket with 1/2" NPT ports
- Lid with 3" CIP port and 1.5" PRV Port (PRV sold separately)
- 1/2" vent barb with hop loop
- Sanitary Thermowell attached with 1.5" Tri-Clamp
- Dial Thermometer
- (2) 1.5" Butterfly Valves
- 90-degree Elbow on Bottom Outlet
- 1.5" Tri-Clamps and gaskets
- Diameter = 20"; Height = 55"; Interior Steel Thickness= 3mm; Shell Thickness=1.5mm
- Working pressure = 15 psi; test pressure = 30 psi (higher ratings available as special order)
NOTE: All of our jacketed conical fermenters can easily be converted to Unitanks using our Unitank Parts Kit.
Please contact us directly for more information (503) 372-9580.
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.