3 BBL Brew Kettle - with Domed Top and Bottom Heat Shield (Direct Fire)
Like our other 3 bbl direct fire brew kettle, this 3 bbl brew kettle contains a bottom heat shield that will help protect the burner control components from the heat that can build up under the kettle.
This 3 bbl brew kettle has a domed top and features a side heat shield that will protect the brewer from high temperatures on brewdays.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 145 gallons
This 3 BBL brew kettle features:
- Slanted/sloped bottom for better trub and hop separation
- Domed top with Manway
- 3" TC CIP port
- 6" TC Port for Venting
- (3) 1.5" Butterfly valves
- 2 Bottom outlets (center and edged)
- Lower cleanout port opposite wort outlet port
- 2nd Wort outlet port with racking arm
- Welded-in Thermowell
- Dial Thermometer
- Tangential Inlet
- Sight Glass
- Bottom Heat shield for gas burners
- Bottom heat shield below kettle and heat shields that wrap around the legs.
- Structure under kettle for mounting burner (burner sold separately)
- Diameter: 35.5 inches, Height: 70-inches
*Exhaust ductwork requirements are a function of your installation and building design. We recommend your burner exhaust vent system be designed or verified by a licensed professional engineer to ensure that the system will function as intended. An improperly designed venting system may cause the burners to perform poorly or unsafely. We also strongly recommend that an experienced HVAC company perform the installation of the exhaust venting system.
Not quite the brew kettle you need for your micro brewery? Try one of these other popular options:
- 2 BBL Brew Kettle - with Burner Brackets (Direct Fire)
- 2 BBL Brew Kettle - with Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass, 3 Element Ports, 1 Level Sensor Port (Electric)
- 3 BBL Brew Kettle (Electric)
- 3 BBL Brew Kettle - with Dome Top (Electric)
- 3 BBL Brew Kettle - with Domed Top and Bottom Heat Shield (Direct Fire)
- 3 BBL Brew Kettle - with Sloped Bottom (Direct Fire)
- 3 BBL Brew Kettle - with Sloped Bottom and Heat Shields (Direct Fire)
- 4 BBL Brew Kettle - with Conical Bottom (Electric)
- 4 BBL Brew Kettle - with Sloped Bottom, Heat Shields (Direct Fire)
Need to add cellar tanks to your brewery, winery or commercial facility? Here are some options to consider:
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.