3 BBL / 145 Gallon Direct Fire Kettle
This premium 304 stainless steel 3 BBL / 145 Gallon Brew Kettle for Direct Fire heating features:
- New, sloped bottom design liminates the risk of scorching the wort in a center pipe, a common concern in other designs.
- Bottom slopes toward the front for cleaning/draining.
- (2) upper wort outlets to minimize trub and hops getting into your heat exchanger.
- Front upper outlet has racking arm to maximize wort yield.
- Lower port for cleanout.
- Lid has 3 ports: CIP, Venting, and 8" 'manway' for hopping, etc.
Want a Pro Brewing System Quote? Click HERE to get started.
- Related Products
- Customer Feedback
- Bottom is sloped towards the front
- Integrated Burner Mounts
- Racking arm to help ensure trub and hops are left in kettle
- 8" manway in lid
- 3" TC CIP port
- 6" TC Port for Venting
- (2) 1.5" butterfly valves
- 3 outlets (bottom cleanout, upper front wort outlet, rear wort outlet)
- Welded-in Thermowell
- Dial Thermometer
- Tangential Inlet for Whirlpooling
- Sight Glass
- Heat shield for gas burners
- Diameter = 30.5"; Height = 72" (including lid); Steel Gauge - 1.5mm5 bbl Electric Skid Mount Brew House (with Insulated Kettles)
There have been no reviews for this product.