30 Gallon Brewing System (Electric)
This premium 304 stainless steel 30 Gallon Electric System Starts at $2942.98. This Stout Tanks three vessel brewhouse is designed specifically for established breweries looking for a pilot system and for home brewers who want the most professional setup on the market. These kettles have all of the features and versatility that you would find in a commercial system.
Benefits of this 30 gallon brewing system:
- Hit desired mash temperatures every time with extra large 5/8" HERMS coil
- Avoid HLT temperature stratification using tangential recirculation inlet
- Quick and easy cleanup via bottom drain outlets
- Whirlpool in the kettle for excellent wort clarity
- Mirror polish on interior and exterior of tanks for easy cleaning and and a great look
Ready for a larger home brewing system? Take a look at our 1 BBL BREWING SYSTEM
Please Email or Call (503) 372-9580 for Current Pricing.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
For a commercial brewery, this system gives the brewer the most control over the variables of the brewing process, resulting in the most accurate representation of the recipe brewed on a larger system. It’s a great way to make test batches without committing to a large volume of product. We also offer similar systems in other sizes.
For the avid home brewer, this system gives the brewer a chance to employ the methods and mechanics used in a commercial brewery on a homebrew scale to make great beers at home.
- 20 gallon kettles for brewing 15 gallons of beer
- Hot liquor tank with *optional HERMS coil and tangential recirculation inlet
- Mash tun with bottom bottom drain valve or *optional insulated mash tun
- Brew kettle with tangential inlet, thermowell and laser level markings
This system is intended for electric brewing. Contact us for pricing on a full turnkey system including elements, control panel, and pumps.
For details on each of the products in the pilot system, see the links below.
- Hot Liquor Tank: 30 Gallon Electric Hot Liquor Tank
- Mash Tun: 30 Gallon Mash Tun with Recirculating Fitting and Bottom Outlet
- Brew Kettle: 30 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Laser Level Markings (Electric)
- *Optional HERMS Hot Liquor Tank: 30 Gallon Electric Hot Liquor Tank with Tangential Inlet and Raised HERMS Coil
- Conical Fermenter On Wheels: 27 Gallon Conical Fermenter with Thermowell and Wheels
- Conical Fermenter Designed To Fit In Freezer: 27 Gallon Conical Fermenter with Thermowell and Thermometer, Designed to fit in a freezer
- 90 Degree Hose Barb: SP1/2HB-90 (735) Hose Barb 1/2" 90-Degree x 1.5" Tri-Clamp
- Sight Glass: SP1ISG-SH (1198) Stainless 1" Short Inline Sight Glass
- Sparge Arm: SP12SA (720) Sparge Arm, 12
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.