40 Gallon Brite Beer Tank (with Wheels and Butterfly Valves)
Bright Beer Tanks provide two huge benefits to brewers. Bright, clear beer and efficiency. All of our Brite Beer Tanks are rated for 15 psi of pressure, and we often make higher pressure ratings upon request. This 40 gallon brite beer tank features wheels and (2) butterfly valves, can be conveniently rolled in and out of your cold room, and also features a dish bottom with center drain for complete drainage.
Thinking About Opening a Microbrewery or Taproom? Click HERE to get a Brewing System Quote.
- Customers also bought
- Customer Feedback
- Lid includes 3" TC port with cap,
- 1.5" TC port for your PRV
- 1/4" NPT-M fitting for a CO2 valve (valve sold separately)
- 1/4" NPT-F fitting for a pressure gauge (gauge sold separately)
- 1.5" butterfly valve
- 1/4" hose barb for the outlet.
- Note: You can use the 3" TC port for a spray ball if you have a large enough pump to run a CIP.
Included connections for sight glass tubing (tubing not included):
- (1) 1/4" straight hose barb
- (1) 1/4"x90 hose barb
- 1.5" TC tee with 1.5" butterfly valve connected to tank outlet (provides ability to close off sight glass tube if needed).
Tank has (2) 1.5" TC ports with caps for sample valve and carbonation stone (valve and stone sold separately).
Clamps and gaskets for included components are all provided.
Dimensions: Tank Ø22" X 43"H (excluding the lid). Lid ≈ Ø25.75" x 6"H.