45 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass and Legs (Direct Fire)
This 45 gallon brew kettle has many professional grade features including a tangential inlet and welded-in sanitary thermowell.
Designed to be used as a combination Brew Kettle/Whirlpool, this stainless steel kettle will help you improve the quality of your brew and give you consistency with every batch.
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Get a FREE commercial brewing system quote.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 45 gallons
This stainless steel 45 Gallon Brew Kettle features:
- Combination Brew Kettle/Whirlpool
- Welded on 13" Legs
- Tangential Inlet
- 1/2" NPT Welded-in Sanitary 3" Thermowell
- Dial Thermometer
- (2) 3/4" Ball Valves (5/8" ID)
- (2) 1/2" Hose Barbs
- Sanitary Sight Glass
- 1.5" Tri-Clamps with gaskets
- Diameter = 20"; Height = 50"
- Steel Gauge = 1.5mm
Prefer something a little bigger or smaller for your micro brewery? Take a look at some of our other brew kettle options:
- 30 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Laser Level Markings (Electric)
- 45 Gallon Brew Kettle with Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass, 2 Element Ports and Legs (Electric)
- 45 Gallon Brew Kettle - Tangential Inlet and Sight Glass (Direct Fire)
- 45 Gallon Brew Kettle - with 2 Element Ports, 1 Level Sensor Port (Electric)
- 45 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass and Legs (Direct Fire)
- 2 BBL Brew Kettle - with Burner Brackets (Direct Fire)
- 2 BBL Brew Kettle - with Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass, 3 Element Ports, 1 Level Sensor Port (Electric)
Need to add cellar tanks to your brewery, winery or commercial facility? Here are some options to consider:
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.