75 Gallon Brew Kettle - with 2 Element Ports, Level Sensor Port (Electric) - HURRY..LAST ONE!!
Like our other brew kettles, this 75 gallon brew kettle is a unique combination brew kettle and whirlpool tank, which will allow you to separate the hot break from the wort prior to cast out. Improve the quality and consistency of your brew, every time.
100% Sanitary | Easy to Clean | Built to Last
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Get a FREE commercial brewing system quote.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 75 gallons
This stainless steel 75 Gallon Brew Kettle features:
- Tangential Inlet
- Sight Glass
- (2) Element Ports
- (1) Level Sensor Port
- Combination Brew Kettle/Whirlpool
- (2) Sanitary 3/4" ball valves (5/8" ID)
- (2) Sanitary Hose Barbs – 1/2"
- (2) 1.5" Tri-Clamp Ports for electric elements
- (2) 1" NSP adapter for electric elements
- (1) 1/5" Tri-Clamp Port for level sensor
- (1) 1/2" NPT female adapter for level sensor
- Welded-in 3" Thermowell with 1/2" NPT fitting
- 1.5" Tri-Clamps with gaskets
- Diameter =25"; Height = 35.5"; Steel Gauge = 1.5mm
NOTE: Thermometer is NOT included (you will use your temperature probe)
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.