9 Gallon Hot Liquor Tank - with HERMS Coil, Laser Level Markings, Upper Tangential Fitting (Direct Fire)
Use this home brew sized 9 gallon hot liquor tank to get the hot water you need to brew small batches of beer. This hot liquor tank has many professional grade features including a stainless steel HERMS coil, an upper tangential fitting, and laser level markings to monitor levels.
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Get a FREE commercial brewing system quote
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Customer Feedback
- Material: Premium 304 virgin stainless steel
- Capacity: 9 gallons
This 9 Gallon hot liquor tank features:
- Stainless HERMS Coil
- Laser Level Markings
- Upper Tangential Fitting
- 3/4" ball valve
- (3) 1/2in. hose barbs
- Laser level markings on the inside of the tank for easy volume indication
- The tangential fitting provides the ability to recirculate the water while simtaneously running the mash wort through the HERMS coil for faster and more efficient heat transfer.
- This hot liquor tank also features an inproved HERMS coil, with a larger diameter, for faster and more consistent heating.
- HERMS = Heat Exchange Recirculating Mash System
- Coil Dimensions: 12mm OD (Approx. 1/2") x 32.5' long.
- Tank Dimensions: 12.75" OD x 19.75"H (excluding the lid)