16 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Tangential Inlet (Direct Fire)
No one wants trub in their fermenter as this can cause "off flavors" in your beer. We have designed this 16 gallon direct fire brew kettle to use a whirlpool effect just as in professional breweries. A tangential inlet is used to create the whirlpool as you pump from the wort outlet and back in through the tangential inlet.
This particular kettle also features a dish bottom to facilitate this whirlpool effect more efficiently and leave more trub and hops behind.
Ready to expand your homebrew setup? Check out our 1 bbl electric brewing system.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium 304 virgin stainless steel
- Capacity: 16 gallons
This 16 gallon diret fire brew kettles features:
- Tangential Inlet
- Laser level markings
- Dish bottom
- (2) 3/4-in. valves
- (2) 1/2-in. hose barbs
- Clamps and gaskets
Can't decide on the right brew kettle? Take a look at some of our other brew kettles for home brewing:
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle - Direct Fire (with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet)
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle - Electric (with Tangential Inlet, Element Port)
- 15 Gallon Brew Kettle (with TC Port for Electric Element)
- 15 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Trub Dam)
- 16 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Laser Markings)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Laser Level)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass)
- 20 Gallon Electric Brew Kettle for Low Oxygen brewing
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.