16 Gallon Brew Kettle - with Tangential Inlet (Direct Fire) - ONLY 2 LEFT!!
No one wants trub in their fermenter as this can cause "off flavors" in your beer. We have designed this 16 gallon direct fire brew kettle to use a whirlpool effect just as in professional breweries. A tangential inlet is used to create the whirlpool as you pump from the wort outlet and back in through the tangential inlet.
This particular kettle also features a dish bottom to facilitate this whirlpool effect more efficiently and leave more trub and hops behind.
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment.
- Related Products
- Customer Feedback
- Material: Premium 304 virgin stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 16 gallons
This 16 gallon diret fire brew kettles features:
- Tangential Inlet
- Laser level markings
- Dish bottom
- (2) 3/4-in. valves
- (2) 1/2-in. hose barbs
- Clamps and gaskets
Can't decide on the right brew kettle? Take a look at some of our other brew kettles for home brewing:
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle - Direct Fire (with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet)
- 10 Gallon Brew Kettle - Electric (with Tangential Inlet, Element Port)
- 15 Gallon Brew Kettle (with TC Port for Electric Element)
- 15 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Trub Dam)
- 16 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Laser Markings)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Laser Level)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Tangential Inlet)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 20 Gallon Brew Kettle (with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass)
- 20 Gallon Electric Brew Kettle for Low Oxygen brewing