Butterfly Valve (1" with Trigger Handle)
Butterfly valves are more sanitary than ball valves because they do not require disassembly after every use and they are cleaned by your CIP system.
Want a Pro Brewing System Quote? Click Here to get started.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Customer Feedback
1 inch Butterfly Valve with Tri-Clamp Ends and Black Trigger (Duckbill) Handle.
- Sample Valve (with 1/4" Hose Barb)$31.45
- Dip Tube Kit (tube, adapter, clamp/gasket)$36.75
- Ball Valve Replacement Seals (1")$2.61
- Ball Valve Replacement Seals (3/4")$2.61
- Inline Sight Glass (1.5")$52.49
- Sight Glass Tube (for 500mm Assembly)$11.99
- Tri Clamp Cap (3" with 90 degree hose barb)$20.99
- Butterfly Valve (1.5" with Stainless Handle and Squeeze Trigger)$61.94
- Vorlauf Pipe (for 20-30 Gallon Mash Tuns)$52.49