Inline Tri Clamp Thermometer
This is a Dial Thermometer with a sanitary 1.5 inch Tri Clamp connection and a 1.65” long stem. Because it does not need a thermowell, our inline wort thermometer has a much faster response time, which is helpful when adjusting temperatures. With the 1.5" tri clamp fitting, this thermometer also offers a more sanitary solution than a standard thermometer with a threaded NPT fitting.
Need Help Designing Your Brewery? Our Brewery Design Team can Help.
- Customers also bought
- Customer Feedback
- Dial Thermometer with Tri Clamp connection
- Range: 30 to 180F.
- Stem length = 1.65".
- Compatible with our 1" and 1.5" instrument tees.
- Faster response because there is no thermowell
- More sanitary than a thermometer with a threaded NPT fitting
- Install in a instrument tee to measure wort temperature as it leaves the wort chiller
- Install in a instrument tee to measure wort temperature as it leaves a HERMS coil
- Install in an instrument tee to measure strike water temperature as it enters the Mash Tun
- Tri-Clamp (1.5")$7.59
- Ball Valve (3/4")$38.99
- Sample Valve (with 1/4" Hose Barb)$28.99
- Carbonation Stone (4")$88.99
- Gasket (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$0.99
- Seal (for 1.5" Butterfly Valve)$5.24
- Silicone Sight Tubing Seals (Set of 2 pieces)$1.98
- Pressure Gauge (Bottom Mount, 30 PSI )$29.99
- Ball Valve (1/4" NPT)$16.69