Mixer Manifold - HELPS REGULATE MASH TEMPERATURES!
SKU Mixer Manifold
A mixer manifold is commonly used in breweries to blend hot and cold water. This will help the brewer regulate temperatures for mash in.
How does it work? One diaphragm valve is connected to the hot liquor tank and the other valve is connected to cold water.
Have you seen our pro-grade 1 bbl pilot system?
- Material: stainless steel
This mixer manifold includes:
- (1) Hot diaphragm valve
- (1) cold diaphragm valve
- Y connection
- Measuring/Mixing Manifold
- Analog thermometer (50F to 220F)
- (3) clamps/gaskets
- (2): 1.5" Tri Clamp hot water
- 1.5" Tri Clamp cold water
- Control flow with diaphragm valves
- Output: 1.5" Tri Clamp
Have a question? We are here to help.