- Customers also bought
Polytetrafluorethylene (PTFE) is a highly dense tri clamp gasket material and is most commonly referred to as “Teflon”. It can be used in processes where the tri clamp connection needs to be rotated, such as racking arms and commonly used in hot applications, such as a brewery brew house. It also has a high resistance to many corrosive liquids such as ethanol which is used in many extraction applications.
With a temperature range of -100°F to 400°F, it is useful for both extreme cold or hot environments; however, large temperature fluctuations are not recommended.
This type of gasket is also known as a teflon tri clamp gasket.
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 3/4" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$5.13
- High Pressure Clamp | 1.5" Tri Clamp, Bolted (304SS)$12.33
- 45 Degree Elbow | 1/2" Tri Clamp (304SS)$12.74
- 90 Degree Elbow | 1.5" Tri Clamp (304SS)$16.19
- Long Tee | 1.5" Tri Clamp x 6" L (304SS)$21.46
- Hose Barb Adapter | 3/4"TC x 3/8" (304SS)$8.04
- Male NPT Adapter | 1.5" Tri Clamp x 1" (304SS)$13.90
- Female NPT Adapter | 2" Tri Clamp x 1" (304SS)$17.13
- Male NPT Adapter | 2" Tri Clamp x 1" (304SS)$15.84