- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
Automatically shuts off flow when disconnected. Acetyl/Nylon. Mates with SP1/4QD-M (sold separately).
Suggested use: Connect this piece to your CO2 inlet/outlet on your tank or your carbonation stone. Connect the matching female piece to your CO2 line. Move the CO2 line from the stone to the headspace of the tank in seconds - no hassle!
Rated to 125 psi.
- Silicone Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.51
- Silicone Gasket | 2" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.43
- Pressure Gauge | Bottom Mount, 30 PSI$29.99
- Gasket | for Sample Valve$0.99
- Set of 4 O-rings | for Sample Valves$1.99
- Cable Cord Grip for Thermowells$2.79
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 1.5" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$5.55
- Butterfly Valve | 1.5" Tri Clamp, Pull Handle (Silicone, 304SS)$45.84
- BUNA-N Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.39
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.