- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
Automatically shuts off flow when disconnected. Acetyl/Nylon. Mates with SP1/4QD-F (sold separately). Suggested use: Connect this piece to your CO2 line. Connect the male piece with the NPT fitting to your carbonation stone or tank CO2 inlet. Move the CO2 from the stone to the headspace of the tank in seconds - no hassle!
Rated to 125 psi.
- Cap (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$3.01
- Tri-Clamp (1.5")$5.55
- Gasket (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$0.51
- Gasket (for Sample Valve)$0.99
- Quick Disconnect with Shutoff - Female$6.99
- Carbonation Stone (8", with extension)$169.00
- Ball Valve (1/4" NPT)$16.69
- Counterflow Wort Chiller (Stainless Steel) - TOP SELLER!!$224.00
- 1/2" Silicone Hose Tubing$3.55
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.