Vorlauf Pipe (for 20-30 Gallon Mash Tuns)
Premium 304 stainless steel Vorlauf pipe for 20 to 30 Gallon Mash Tuns.
Benefits of the Vorlauf Pipe
- Prevents channeling of your mash bed (a common problem with using a hose for your vorlauf).
- Avoids hot side aeration during vorlauf by eliminating splashing when recirculating your mash wort.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Customer Feedback
How to use this vorlauf pipe:
- After mash in, attach the vorlauf pipe to your mash tun's upper recirculation fitting.
- Loosen the nut, then adjust the length of the pipe so that the outlet is about an inch below the liquid level of your mash.
- When running your vorlauf, check that you are not splashing your wort - adjust the length as needed to prevent splashing and hot side aeration.
Length is adjustable from ≈11" to ≈18".
1.5" TC connection at top, 3/4" pipe, 2" diameter wort spreader plate.
Please verify the length vs. your brewing preferences before ordering.
- 20 Gallon Direct Fire System
- 20 Gallon Electric Brewhouse
- 20 Gallon Electric System On Legs
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun (on Legs)$709.00
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun (with Bottom Outlet) - ONLY 1 LEFT!!$879.00
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Side Outlet)$484.00
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting, Bottom Outlet)$514.00
- 21.6 Gallon Insulated Mash Tun (on Legs)$1,034.00
- 30 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Bottom Outlet)$669.00
- Cap (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$3.59
- Tri-Clamp (1.5")$7.59
- Hose Barb (for a 1/2" x 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$11.29
- Carbonation Stone (6")$105.49
- Sample Valve (with 1/4" Hose Barb)$28.99
- Elbow Fitting (for 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$19.79
- Gasket (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$0.99
- 1/2" NPT Male Adapter x 1.5" Tri-clamp$12.49
- Counterflow Wort Chiller (Stainless Steel) - TOP SELLER!!$224.00