Vorlauf Pipe (for 15 Gallon Mash Tuns)
Premium 304 stainless steel Vorlauf pipe for 15 Gallon Mash Tuns.
Benefits of the Vorlauf Pipe
- Prevents channeling of your mash bed (a common problem with using a hose for your vorlauf).
- Avoids hot side aeration during vorlauf by eliminating splashing when recirculating your mash wort; the outlet is submerged just an inch or two below the liquid level.
- You don't have to keep worrying about your grain bed and moving grains back to level the bed.
- Adjustable length works for many recipes.
Want a Pro Brewing System Quote? Click HERE to get started.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Customer Feedback
How to use:
- After mash in, attach the vorlauf pipe to your mash tun's upper recirculation fitting.
- Loosen the nut, then adjust the length of the pipe so that the outlet is about an inch below the liquid level of your mash.
- When running your vorlauf, check that you are not splashing your wort - adjust the length as needed to prevent splashing and hot side aeration.
Length is adjustable from ≈9.5" to ≈13.5".
1.5" TC connection at top, 1" pipe, 2" diameter wort spreader plate.
Please verify the length vs. your brewing preferences before ordering.
- 15 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Bottom Outlet)$489.00
- Tri-Clamp (1.5")$7.59
- Sparge Arm (18")$77.29
- Sparge Arm (12")$67.39
- Gasket (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$0.99
- Lid Gasket (for 7 Gallon & 12 Gallon Conical Fermenter)$12.39
- Wedge Wire / Slotted False Bottom (for 400mm Diameter Kettles)$293.99
- Inline Tri Clamp Thermometer$49.99
- 1.5” Tri Clamp Instrument Tee$26.89