3 BBL Conical Fermenters (Stackable - Includes 2)
Take advantage of the vertical space in your brewery! Our stacked 3 Barrel fermenters are an ideal option for brewpubs and micro breweries that have smaller spaces, or for brewers who simply want to ferment different types of beer at the same time (ie. ales and lagers). These tanks are sold in pairs, and are easily accessible via extended CIP arms and side manways.
These jacketed, stackable, 3 BBL conical fermenters (featured here at Sanford Brewing) provide optimum control of your fermentation process, and are designed to provide superior performance. Like all of our jacketed conical fermenters, these tanks can easily be converted to a unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit.
Need help designing your 3 bbl brewhouse? Let Our Brewery Design Team Help.
Please Call (503) 372-9580 for Current Pricing.
- Related Products
- Material: Premium virgin 304 Stainless Steel
- Includes 2 fermenters - one on the bottom and one on the top
- Side Manway
- Shipped in separate crates - NOTE: final assembly (stacking and bolting together) to be done on-site by customer. Must be sold as a set.
- Each fermenter has jacketing on side and on cone
- (2) 1.5" butterfly valves
- Racking arm for clear transfer
- CIP pipe with 1/4" NPT port for a pressure gauge (pressure gauge sold separately)
- Top of tank has (1) 1.5" TC port for pressure relief valve (PRV sold separately)
Assembled dimensions: 35.5" diameter x 116" H.
NOTE: All of our jacketed conical fermenters can easily be converted to unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit.
Please contact us directly for more information (503) 372-9580.