30 BBL Brewhouse (Steam)
Our 30 bbl brewhouse is the popular choice for brewers wanting a distributing brewery. Like all of our brewhouses for sale, this 30 bbl brewing system comes in multi-vessel configurations, with brew kettle, hot liquor tank and mash tun included.
Choose from various turnkey control methods, including basic or advanced touch-screen panels, HERMS or RIMS, automated wort grant controls, a variable-speed peristaltic pump option and many more.
Want to Finance your Brewing Equipment? We have options.
What Size Brewhouse is Right for You? Read more about brewhouse options.
Please Email or Call (503) 372-9580 for Current Pricing.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Note: This photo is of our very similar 7 bbl brewhouse. Actual 30 bbl brewhouse dimensions and designs will vary. Please call us directly at (503) 372-9580 to confirm details or GET A FREE QUOTE HERE.
There are a million different ways to configure your 30 bbl brewing system. Here are some of the features included in our 30 bbl brewhouse:
- Advanced touch-screen controls with remote-control capability
- Insulated mash tun with rakes, plow and grist hydrator
- Glass wort grant with automated pump controls
- Hard piping and platform
- Stairs with wheels for easy access under platform
- On demand water supply control optional
Mash tuns can be made with rakes and plow or be hand stirred. We offer skid mount systems in sizes ranging from 5 to 30 bbls.
Other brewhouse sizes to consider:
- 3bbl brewhouse
- 3.5 bbl Brewhouse
- 4 bbl Brewhouse
- 5 bbl brewhouse
- 7bbl brewhouse
- 10 bbl brewhouse
- 15 bbl brewhouse
- 20 bbl brewhouse
- 30 bbl brewhouse
If you are looking for something different, let us know. We have built over 1000 brewing systems and will work with you to design the brewing system that is right for your space and needs.
What Size Brewhouse is Right for You? Read more about brewhouse options
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.