Commercial Kegs for Sale
Every commercial brewer needs a quality place to store their beer. We regularly stock Sanke kegs and firkins for your commercial brewery or taphouse. Choose from a variety of in-stock sizes (1/6 barrel keg, 1/4 barrel keg, 1/2 barrel keg, 50 liter kegs, or Firkins) or submit a Keg Quote for large bulk keg orders. All of our Sanke Kegs and firkins are made from 304 stainless steel, and we have quick turnaround on in-house keg embossing.
Options and Features of our Sanke Kegs
Keg Spear: American Sankey (Micromatic and others available as special order)
- Stackable: No (stackable kegs are more prone to denting and deformation)
- Immediate "Post Production" In-House Embossing Available: $40 setup/per order, $3.50 per keg. CURRENT SALE: 50% OFF IN-HOUSE STOCK EMBOSSING
- Free Factory Embossing Available: 50 pc. minimum, ordered in advance of keg production. $315 one-time mold creation fee.
- Free Factory Striping Available: 50 pc. minimum, ordered in advance of keg production. RAL colors (www.ralcolor.com).
- Factory Silk Screening Available
We Routinely Test our Kegs for Quality
We routinely perform tests on our kegs to ensure maximum quality and durability. In side-by-side tests, our kegs have outperformed major European keg manufacturers in key keg quality tests. Our kegs are produced in an ISO 9001 Certified manufacturing facility to assure you receive the highest quality kegs possible. Here is a short summary of the testing done our quality kegs. If you would like to view an example of our keg test report, please contact us directly.