50L Keg (Single)
A 50 liter keg (a popular size in Europe) is similar in size to our 1/2 bbl keg. Like all of our sanke kegs for sale, these 50 liter kegs are made from 304 stainless steel and are able to withstand many years of use in your micro brewery, nano brewery, or taproom.
50 Liters = 13.2 gallons = 105 pints = 140 x 12oz bottles/cans = 26 growlers
** STOCK KEG EMBOSSING AVAILABLE - NO WAITING **
NEED TO BUY KEGS IN BULK? GET AN EASY KEG QUOTE HERE
About our 50 liter kegs for sale:
- Keg Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Keg Finish: Pickled
- Keg Type: Drop-In
- Diameter: 16 inches
- Keg Spear: American Sankey (Micromatic and others available as special order)
- Stackable: No (stackable kegs are more prone to denting and deformation)
- Immediate "Post Production" In-House Embossing Available: $40 setup/per order, $3.50 per keg. CURRENT SALE: 50% OFF IN-HOUSE STOCK EMBOSSING
- Free Factory Embossing Available: 50 pc. minimum, ordered in advance of keg production. $315 one-time mold creation fee.
- Free Factory Striping Available: 50 pc. minimum, ordered in advance of keg production. RAL colors (www.ralcolor.com).
- Factory Silk Screening Available
- We typically ship our 50 liter kegs as follows but can customize your order if needed:
- 50 Liter kegs = 24 kegs/pallet
- Shipping: FOB Portland, Oregon or FOB Factory for large orders. Please contact us for a shipping quote. We will need your zip code and lift gate requirements to quote shipping.
- International Orders: Please request a quote for shipping charges through the Contact Us page.
BULK SHIPPING INFORMATION:
- Domestic Orders: To obtain a more accurate bulk domestic shipping quote, please provide more information HERE.
- International Orders: To obtain a more accurate bulk international shipping quote, please provide more information HERE.
Shop our other Sanke Kegs and Firkins sizes: