1/2 Barrel Keg (Single)
Our 1/2 bbl keg is similar in size to our 50 liter keg, and is the most commonly used keg size in micro breweries, nano breweries, and tap rooms. Also known as a "full size keg," this half barrel keg is made of 304 stainless steel and built to withstand many years of use.
1/2 bbl kegs = 59 liters = 15.5 gallons = 124 pints = 165 x 12oz bottles/cans = 31 growlers
** STOCK KEG EMBOSSING AVAILABLE - NO WAITING **
NEED TO BUY KEGS IN BULK? GET AN EASY KEG QUOTE HERE
Looking to Build or Expand your Micro Brewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
About our 1/2 bbl sanke kegs:
- Keg Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Keg Finish: Pickled
- Keg Type: Drop-In
- Keg Spear: American Sankey (Micromatic and others available as special order)
- Immediate "Post Production" In-House Embossing Available: $40 setup/per order, $3.50 per keg. CURRENT SALE: 50% OFF IN-HOUSE STOCK EMBOSSING
- Free Factory Embossing Available: 50 pc. minimum, ordered in advance of keg production. $315 one-time mold creation fee.
- Free Factory Striping Available: 50 pc. minimum, ordered in advance of keg production. RAL colors (www.ralcolor.com).
- Factory Silk Screening Available
- We typically ship our 1/2 barrel kegts as follows but can customize your order if needed:
- 1/2 bbl kegs = 24 kegs/pallet
- Shipping: FOB Portland, Oregon or FOB Factory for large orders. Please contact us for a shipping quote. We will need your zip code and lift gate requirements to quote shipping.
- International Orders: Please request a quote for shipping charges through the Contact Us page.
BULK SHIPPING INFORMATION:
- Domestic Orders: To obtain a more accurate bulk domestic shipping quote, please provide more information HERE.
- International Orders: To obtain a more accurate bulk international shipping quote, please provide more information HERE.
Shop our other Sanke Kegs and Firkins sizes:
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.