Quick Disconnects are used to provide a fast and easy connection and disconnection. Also known as quick connects or quick release couplings, these fittings are found in all industries.
Here are a few additional tips for use:
- Great for use when doing acid under pressure cleans of brite tanks (always remember PPE)
- Sturdy but budget friendly so replacement is easy and backups can be kept on site
- Great for any gas connections from gas supplies to Brite/Serving tanks, Kegs, numerous brewery equipment
- Added check valve for safety to help prevent walking into your cooler as a high CO2 environment
- Can easily be combined with the proper 1/4"TC fittings to bring gases to many pieces of equipment such as filters, centrifuges, canning lines, just about any need in the brewery
- When matched to any pressurized vessel, brite, keg etc. and with sturdy and sanitary braided hosing you can use the connections to infuse liquids without O2 pickup such as:
- Clear Fruit Concentrates
- Tinctures of spices
NOTE: When injecting sticky items such as the fruits, syrups and finings proper cleaning is definitely important.