Home Brewing Equipment
The FIRST to Bring Commercial Designs to Home Brewing EquipmentDid you know that Stout Tanks and Kettles founder John Watt was the first to bring Commercial Designs to Home Brewing Equipment? True story. After many successful years of brewing at the commercial level, John returned to home brewing and quickly realized that he could improve the home brewing experience by incorporating commercial features previously unseen in home brewing equipment. The result? Stout Tanks and Kettles developed the first stainless steel conical fermenter for homebrewers that utilized welded sanitary tri-clamp fittings and valves, eliminating unsanitary threaded fittings that contact your beer and require painstaking cleaning after every use.
Here are some of the commercial features that we introduced to home brewing:
- Hot liquor tanks with built-in recirculation ports.
- Sanitary tri-clamp fittings, and tangential inlets on brew kettles
- Vorlauf pipes, built in HERMS coils, and bottom draining (bottom outlet) mash tuns
Made from premium virgin 304 stainless steel, all of our home brewing systems are designed to give you the control you need over the home brewing process. Choose your desired sized brew kettle, jacketed conical fermenter (unitank), non-jacketed conical fermenter, hot liquor tank, brew in a bag (BIAB), brite tank, mash tun, hop back, yeast brink, and other equipment to brew beer at home. Not brewing beer? No problem. We also carry Cider Brewing Equipment, Kombucha Brewing Equipment, Commercial Cold Brew Coffee Equipment, and Wine Tanks.
Why choose our Home Beer Brewing Equipment?
INNOVATIVE DESIGNS, LARGE BREWERY TECHNOLOGIES: We were the first to bring commercial designs to home brewing equipment.
Our home brewing systems have all of the features and benefits of industrial scale brewing equipment, engineered into small brewery systems.
- MORE FUN BREWING: By providing equipment with professional features that allow for better control of the brewing process, we
make home brewing more fun than ever.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Our systems have sanitary construction with food grade valves, sanitary welds and tri clamp fittings.
Spend less time cleaning, and more time brewing delicious brew.
- DURABILITY: Our brewing systems are engineered to commercial standards and have features that will help you maintain
consistent results batch after batch (using HERMS).
- CONTROL: Our advanced home brew systems are designed to give you advanced control over your brewing process,
helping to bring that authentic "pro" brewing experience to your home.
- VALUE: We offer the most advanced home brewing technology at competitive prices. Never stamped or threaded, we sell top of the line equipment
for home brewing beer, kombucha, cider, wine, and cold brew coffee.
Start Shopping our Home Brew Equipment
Whether you are just getting started or are still window shopping home brew
equipment, we have the systems and engineering that can bring your beer brewing
to the next level. You won't find any crab pots here, only the best home brewing
tanks and kettles on the market.
Need some Inspiration? Take a look at some of the home brew systems other home brewers are working with and find your own inspiration. If you don't know where to start, give us a call or send us an email. We are more than happy to walk you through some options. Stop Dreaming, Start Brewing!