Firkins are often used by breweries that prefer to create naturally fermented and carbonated beer. Unlike regular kegs, firkins use gravity to promote the flow of beer and do not require that CO2 be used to carbonate or push the beer out of the keg.
Many brewers believe that cask beer tastes much better when it is naturally fermented and carbonated. There are even beer festivals that are dedicated to such "cask conditioned" beers.
Capacity: 10.8 US gallons = 41.412 liters = 86 x 16-ounce glasses of beer
NEED TO BUY KEGS IN BULK? GET AN EASY KEG QUOTE HERE
Looking to Build or Expand your Micro Brewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment
- Customers also bought
- Material: Premium 304 virgin stainless steel
- We typically ship firkins as follows but can customize your firkin order if needed:
- 24 kegs/pallet of firkins (8 firkins/pallet layer. Full pallet (3 layers) = 24 firkins)
- Domestic Orders: To obtain a more accurate domestic shipping quote, please provide more information HERE.
- International Orders: To obtain a more accurate international shipping quote, please provide more information HERE.
Shop our other Sanke Kegs and Firkins sizes:
- Silicone Gasket | 2" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.64
- 24VDC LED Light Bulb$15.80
- Butterfly Valve | 2" Tri Clamp, Pull Handle (Silicone, 316SS)$81.25
- Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve | 1.5" Tri Clamp, 30 PSI (304SS)$97.40
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 2" Single Hinge, Heavy (304SS)$8.30
- 90 Degree Elbow | 6" Tri Clamp (304SS)$150.32
- Long Tee | 6" Tri Clamp x 13" L (304SS)$198.65