Turnkey Brewing Systems
Opening a brewery has many components. We partner with some of the nations leading suppliers to provide you with the most advanced turnkey system options available. We bring decades of combined commercial brewing experience. Whether you brew beer, coffee, tea, kombucha etc., will work closely with you to design a system that is tailored to your unique brewing needs and production space.
Choose from electric brewing systems up to 15bbl, direct fire brewing systems up to 10bbl, indirect fire brewing systems up to 15 bbl, and steam systems up to 30bbl. There are a million different ways to build a turnkey brewery. Let’s work together to build you the right one.
What are the Basics of a Turnkey Brewing System?
UL/cUL Control panels: We partner with Brewmation, the leader in brewing automation, to engineer UL/cUL controls that deliver consistent brewing temperatures and higher quality brews. These versatility of these controls give brewers the option to double batch, if desired. The electric elements adjust anywhere from 0 to 100%, giving you complete control of the brewing process. The heat is spread out to avoid scorching the tri-clamp elements, which can be easily removed for cleaning. All of our controls protect elements from burnout by automatically cutting power when the liquid level drops too low.
- Advanced Controls: Includes a touch-screen interface that allows you to operate the elements and pumps with the touch of a finger, utilize an ultrasonic flow meter to deliver a precise amount of hot liquor to the HLT, save recipe parameters, automatically start and stop the hot liquor tank at set times, track mash temperatures, and even provide remote control via your smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Basic controls: Provide the same quality of temperature control and element heat control with fewer bells and whistles at a lower price point.
Pumps: Water, Wort, or Peristaltic (for advanced systems)
Pumping is one of the most important aspects of brewing. We have incorporated several pumping technologies into our system with the functionality that will achieve repeatability, simplicity, and dependability, at a cost that fits your budget.
Glycol chillers: One size does NOT fit all. We size your glycol chiller to meet your specific situation including groundwater temperature, the size of your walk-in cooler and whether you are brewing lagers or ales. We also factor in your growth plans so your system is right on day 1, and for years into the future. We size the wort chiller to provide the fastest and most efficient chilling of your wort.
Wort Chiller Heat Exchanger: We size your wort chiller specifically to suit your unique turnkey brewing system. This allows for the most efficient and effective cooling of your wort.
Malt Mills and Augers: Our commercial malt mills are made in the USA and provide a consistent, precise grain crush that is essential to making the freshest beer possible in your commercial brewery.
Keg options: We offer the highest quality stainless steel beer kegs available, which meet or exceed the requirements of all major global brewers. Choose from 1/2 bbl kegs, 1/4 bbl kegs, 1/6 bbl kegs, 50L kegs and firkins.
Keg washer: Clean 2 kegs at a time, for up to 40 kegs/hr. We have partnered with Brewmation to bring you The Gladiator, a 2-station semi-automatic keg washer capable of cleaning 2 kegs at a time, for up to 40 kegs/hr. Low flow mode available. UL/cUL listed control panel with touch screen. Compact design. Software flexibility and custom settings options available.
We Share in Your Success as a Brewer
It’s not about selling you any brewing system, it’s about selling you the right brewing system. We know what it takes to build a successful brewery and look forward to working with you to help you find yours. Let’s get serious about building you the right brewery. We will work closely with Brewmation and our entire turnkey team to provide you the right turnkey brewing system:
- We will work with you, your architects and engineers to craft the right system for your space.
- We will create system layouts with suggested work flows, process plans, and spacial requirements
- Brewmation can provide electric load specification sheets are made for permit applications and contractor support
- Design and lay out your glycol line with Pro Refrigeration
- Brewmation will create documentation to help your permitting submittal
- Our partner Brewmation will work with your contractors (i.e. electric, plumbing, HVAC, steam fitters)
- We will work with inspectors to go over UL and other electrical design details
- We will help you install your system via Face Time, Skype, and at times visits
- We will perform training through e-mail, Skype, Face time, etc.
- We will provide aftermarket support
Get a FREE Quote
Let's get serious about building a turnkey brewing system that is right for you. We know that your time is valuable. Please choose the brewing system quote option that is right for you, and let our Brewery Consultants start talking with you about the specifics.