SKU Wort Chiller Heat Exchanger
We size wort chillers specifically to suit your unique brewing system. This allows for the most efficient and effective cooling of your wort. Please see details below.
Wort Chiller/Heat Exchanger
Please Call (503) 372-9580 for Current Pricing.
- Related Products
- Customer Feedback
SIZING YOUR WORT CHILLER:
To size your wort chiller correctly and to maximize functionality, we will need the following information:
- Your water temperature at the hottest and coldest times of the year.
- You can get this information from your local water utility,
- What temperature do you typically want the wort chilled to? (Generally 68 F for ales, or 50 F for lagers.)
- What is your desired knock-out time? (Typical choices are 30, 45, or 60 min.)
- Do you have a glycol system, in case we need to quote a two stage wort chiller?
- Do you have a cold room or a cold liquor tank, in case your worst case cold water temp is above 60F?
Please contact us directly with any questions, comments, or concerns. (503) 372-9580