Plate and Frame Wort Chillers / Heat Exchangers
SKU Wort Chiller Heat Exchanger
We size wort chillers specifically to suit your unique brewing system. Single stage and Dual stage available. This allows for the most efficient and effective cooling of your wort. Please see details below.
Our plate and frame heat exchangers can be fully disassembled for proper cleaning and inspection - don't skimp out on this important feature.
Wort Chiller/Heat Exchanger
Please Email or Call (503) 372-9580 for Current Pricing.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
SIZING YOUR WORT CHILLER:
To size your wort chiller correctly and to maximize functionality, we will need the following information:
- Your water temperature at the hottest and coldest times of the year.
- You can get this information from your local water utility,
- What temperature do you typically want the wort chilled to? (Generally 68 F for ales, or 50 F for lagers.)
- What is your desired knock-out time? (Typical choices are 30, 45, or 60 min.)
- Do you have a glycol system, in case we need to quote a two stage wort chiller?
- Do you have a cold room or a cold liquor tank, in case your worst case cold water temp is above 60F?
Please contact us directly with any questions, comments, or concerns. (503) 372-9580
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.