Diaphragm Valve | 1.5" Tri Clamp
Infinite flow adjustment for maximum control. Ideal for hot-side uses where flow rate is important; mash recirculation, sparge, etc. as well as controlling the temperature of the wort exiting the heat exchanger by controlling the flow rates of the wort and/or water. Also used for mixing hot and cold water for careful temperature regulation.
Have you seen our hard piped pro grade 1bbl brewing system?
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
- 1.5" TC connections
- Dimensions: 7 1/16" Length x 4" Width x 6.5" Height
- Gasket | for Sample Valve$0.99
- Pressure Gauge | Back Mount, 30 PSI$29.99
- Set of 4 O-rings | for Sample Valves$1.99
- 3 Way Ball Valve | 1.5" Tri Clamp (304SS)$107.49
- Butterfly Valve | 1.5" Tri Clamp, Pull Handle (Silicone, 304SS)$45.84
- 90 Degree Elbow | 1.5" Tri Clamp (304SS)$14.00
- Instrument Tee (1.5" Tri Clamp, 304SS)$19.61
- Sanitary Spool | 1.5" Tri Clamp x 10" Long (304SS)$18.48
- EPDM Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.51
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.