- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
This silicone gasket can be used with a 1.5" Tri-Clamp. Silicone is one of the most common gaskets used in home brewing or commercial brewing systems. This will ensure a more secure, sanitary connection and limit bacteria accumulation.
- Silicone Gasket | 2" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.43
- Lid Gasket | for 7 Gallon & 12 Gallon Conical Fermenter$12.39
- Gasket | for Sample Valve$0.99
- Counterflow Wort Chiller (Stainless Steel) - 2x THE COOLING CAPACITY!$224.00
- Racking Arm Gasket | 2.5" SMS$2.99
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 1.5" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$5.55
- End Cap | 1.5" Tri Clamp (304SS)$3.01
- EPDM Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.51
- PTFE Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$1.04
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.