- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
Polytetrafluorethylene (PTFE) is most commonly referred to as “Teflon” and is a highly dense tri clamp gasket material. It can be used in processes where the tri clamp connection needs to be rotated, such as racking arms. It is commonly used with many hot applications, such as a brewery brew house. It also has a high resistance to many corrosive liquids such as ethanol which is used in many extraction applications.
With a temperature range of -100°F to 400°F, it is useful for both extreme cold or hot environments; however, large temperature fluctuations are not recommended.
This type of gasket is also known as a teflon tri clamp gasket.
- Silicone Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.51
- Silicone Gasket | 2" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.43
- Gasket | for Sample Valve$0.99
- Counterflow Wort Chiller (Stainless Steel) - 2x THE COOLING CAPACITY!$224.00
- Set of 4 O-rings | for Sample Valves$1.99
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 1.5" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$5.55
- End Cap | 1.5" Tri Clamp (304SS)$3.01
- BUNA-N Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.39
- EPDM Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.51
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.