Gasket (for Sample Valve)
This is a gasket that can be used with our sample valves. These gaskets are white/clear seals that attach to the end of the valve stem.
Looking to Build or Expand your Micro Brewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
Gasket for Stout Tanks sample valve. White/clear seal that attaches to the end of the valve stem.
- Cap (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$3.01
- Tri-Clamp (1.5")$5.55
- Gasket (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$0.51
- Tri-Clamp Gasket (2")$0.43
- Lid Gasket (for 7 Gallon & 12 Gallon Conical Fermenter)$12.39
- Quick Disconnect with Shutoff - Female$6.99
- Manway Gasket (Shadowless Design)$27.99
- Replacement Silicone Gasket (for 1.5" Inline Sight Glass)$0.99
- Set of 4 O-rings (for Sample Valves)$1.99
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.