Quick Disconnect | 1/4" (Auto Shutoff, Female)
Female Body Quick Disconnect with Valve for CO2, O2, or liquids. This Quick Disconnect has a Female body with a 1/4-inch M-NPT Connector.
- Max. Pressure: 120 PSI
- Temperature Range: -40F to 180F
- Seal Material: BUNA-N
- External Springs and Pin: Stainless Steel
Looking to Build or Expand your Nano Brewery or Commercial Facility? Get a FREE Quote from a Brewery Consultant
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
This female body quick disconnect automatically shuts off flow when disconnected.
It features a plastic thumb latch for ease of use and reliable performance.
Other recommended uses of this female quick disconnect:
- Usable for both liquid and gas applications in high-pressure situations, up to 125 psi
- Integrated shutoff in these high-pressure disconnects means no more accidental beer leaks when disconnecting your CO2 feed from your carb stone
- Make draft line cleaning and replacement quick and mess-free with easily isolated lines to taps and kegs
- Create easily expandable and customizable CO2 distribution lines for your front-of-house draft setup
- Set up quickly usable utility CO2 lines for purging transfer hoses, brite tanks, kegs, and more
- Isolate CO2 feed lines for quick and easy repair/ replacement
- Sample Valve | 1.5" Tri Clamp x 1/4" Hose Barb$26.84
- Rotating CIP Spray Ball | 3" Tri Clamp (741)$72.08
- Santoprene Hose | 3/4" x 50 Ft L$229.00
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 1.5" Single Hinge, Heavy (304SS)$7.12
- End Cap Sight Glass | 1.5" Tri Clamp (Acrylic)$4.33
- Tubing Pipe Standoff | 1.5" Tri Clamp (304SS)$2.63
- Female NPT Adapter | 1.5" Tri Clamp x 1/4" (Short, 304SS)$10.29
- Quick Disconnect | 1/4" (Auto Shutoff, Male)$9.99
- Quick Disconnect with Hose Barb | 1/4" (Auto Shutoff, Male)$9.99
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.