- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
EPDM gaskets have excellent chemical and temperature resistance. This material is used in many brewery and extraction applications. Viton material is the brand name for Fluoroelastomer (FKM) and has a highly compatible with many chemicals, especially Ethanol. It has a temperature range of -18°f to 400°F.
- Silicone Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.51
- Gasket | for Sample Valve$1.02
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 1.5" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$5.72
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 2" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$6.00
- Butterfly Valve | 1.5" Tri Clamp, Pull Handle (Silicone, 304SS)$47.21
- 90 Degree Elbow | 1.5" Tri Clamp (304SS)$15.06
- End Cap | 1.5" Tri Clamp (304SS)$3.10
- Hose Barb Adapter | 1.5"TC x 3/4" (304SS)$9.69
- EPDM Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.53
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.