6 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Side Manway)
Our 6 bbl conical fermenter ( jacketed with side manway) is ideal for your standard 6 bbl batches or for double brew days on your 3 bbl system. Designed for precision and brewing excellence, this fermenter (fermentor) will provide optimum control of your fermentation process, and is designed to provide superior performance.
Prefer a 6 bbl Unitank? No problem. This fermenter can easily be converted to a 6 barrel Unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit.
Need Help Designing your 6 BBL Brewhouse? Our Brewery Design Team can Help
Please Call (503) 372-9580 for Current Pricing.
- Related Products
- Customer Feedback
- Material = Premium virgin 304 Stainless Steel
- (2) Glycol zones (cone and side wall)
- (2) 1.5" Butterfly valves
- Glycol Jacketing
- Racking arm for clear transfer
- Can be converted to a unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit
- CIP spray ball and pipe
- 1/4" NPT fitting
- Top ports for pressure relief valve (pressure relief valve sold separately) and dry hopping
Working pressure = 15 psi; test pressure = 30 psi (higher ratings available as special order)
Jacketed fermenters can be made with standpipe if desired (special order)
NOTE: All of our jacketed conical fermenters can easily be converted to unitanks using our Unitank Parts Kit.
Please contact us directly for more information (503) 372-9580.