4 BBL Fermenter / Unitank (jacketed with side manway)
Like all of our stainless steel conical fermenters (fermentors), this 4 bbl fermenter will give you optimum control of your fermentation process. This 4 bbl fermenter is an excellent choice for 2x2 barrel brew days or for brewers using the metric system for tax determination (500 Liter batches).
Prefer a 4 bbl Unitank? No problem. This fermenter can easily be converted to a 4 barrel unitank. Watch this Unitank Setup video to learn how.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 157 gallons
- Note: The above photo is of our very similar 3 bbl fermenter. The 4 bbl fermenter will vary slightly.
Features of this 4 bbl fermenter:
- Shadowless Manway for easy cleaning
- Can be converted to a unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit (Watch this Unitank Setup video to learn how)
- Dual-zone jacketing - in cone and on side wall
- 4" Dry hopping port on top
- CIP arm
- Spray ball
- Sample valve for quality testing
- Racking arm for clear transfer
- (2) Butterfly valves
- Adjustable feet for leveling on uneven floors or fine height adjustments
- 15 psi rating
- Working pressure = 15 psi
- Test pressure = 30 psi (higher ratings available as special order)
- 1/2" NPT welded thermowell for contactless temperature probe
- Note: Temp probes are available for purchase separately, with options for single tank-mounted, or multi-tank wirelessly accessible fermentation temperature control panels
- Tank material thickness is 3mm, jacket and outer shell thickness is 2mm. Cone has 60 degree interior angle. 35.5-in. diameter x 83-in.H.
Looking for something a little bigger or smaller? Take a look at some of our other popular fermenters:
- 7 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Side Manway)
- 6 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Top Manway)
- 3BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Top Manway)
- 3 BBL Conical Fermenters (Stackable - Includes 2)
- 3 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Side Manway)
Jacketed fermenters can be made with standpipe if desired.
All of our jacketed conical fermenters can easily be converted to unitanks using our Unitank Parts Kit. Please contact us directly for more information (503) 372-9580.
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.