4 BBL Fermenter (Unitank)
Like all of our stainless steel conical fermenters (fermentors), this 4 bbl fermenter will give you optimum control of your fermentation process. This 4 bbl fermenter is an excellent choice for 2x2 barrel brew days or for brewers using the metric system for tax determination (500 Liter batches).
Prefer a 4 bbl Unitank? No problem. This fermenter can easily be converted to a 4 barrel unitank. Ask us how!
Thinking about opening a 4 bbl brewery? Get a FREE quote on commercial brewing equipment.
- Related Products
- Customer Feedback
- Material: Premium virgin 304 Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 157 gallons
Features of this 4 bbl fermenter:
- Shadowless Manway for easy cleaning
- Can be converted to a unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit
- Dual-zone jacketing - in cone and on side wall
- 4" Dry hopping port on top
- CIP arm
- Spray ball
- Sample valve for quality testing
- Racking arm for clear transfer
- (2) Butterfly valves
- Adjustable feet for leveling on uneven floors or fine height adjustments
- 15 psi rating
- Working pressure = 15 psi
- Test pressure = 30 psi (higher ratings available as special order)
- Tank material thickness is 3mm, jacket and outer shell thickness is 2mm. Cone has 60 degree interior angle. 35.5-in. diameter x 83-in.H.
Jacketed fermenters can be made with standpipe if desired.
(Our similar 3 bbl fermenter is pictured)
NOTE: All of our jacketed conical fermenters can easily be converted to unitanks using our Unitank Parts Kit.
Please contact us directly for more information (503) 372-9580.