4 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank
Our jacketed conical fermenters (fermentors) provide optimum control of your fermentation process, and are designed to provide superior performance. This glycol jacketed 4 bbl fermenter is excellent for 2x2 barrel brew days or for brewers using the metric system for tax determination (500 Liter batches).
Prefer a 4 bbl Unitank? No problem. This fermenter can easily be converted to a 4 barrel Unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit.
Need help designing your 4 bbl brewery? Let Our Brewery Design Team Help.
Please Call (503) 372-9580 for Current Pricing.
- Related products
- Material = Premium virgin 304 Stainless Steel
- Maximum Capacity = 157 gallons
- Shadowless Manway for easy cleaning
- Can be converted to a unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit
- Dual-zone jacketing - in cone and on side wall
- 4" Dry hopping port on top
- CIP arm
- Spray ball
- Sample valve for quality testing
- Racking arm for clear transfer
- (2) Butterfly valves
- Adjustable feet for leveling on uneven floors or fine height adjustments
- 15 psi rating
- Working pressure = 15 psi
- Test pressure = 30 psi (higher ratings available as special order)
- Tank material thickness is 3mm, jacket and outer shell thickness is 2mm. Cone has 60 degree interior angle. 35.5-in. diameter x 83-in.H.
Jacketed fermenters can be made with standpipe if desired.
(Our similar 3 bbl fermenter is pictured)
NOTE: All of our jacketed conical fermenters can easily be converted to unitanks using our Unitank Parts Kit.
Please contact us directly for more information (503) 372-9580.