4 BBL Fermenter (Unitank)
Like all of our stainless steel conical fermenters (fermentors), this 4 bbl fermenter will give you optimum control of your fermentation process. This 4 bbl fermenter is an excellent choice for 2x2 barrel brew days or for brewers using the metric system for tax determination (500 Liter batches).
Prefer a 4 bbl Unitank? No problem. This fermenter can easily be converted to a 4 barrel unitank. Watch this Unitank Setup video to learn how.
Thinking about opening a 4 bbl brewery? Get a FREE quote on commercial brewing equipment.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 157 gallons
Features of this 4 bbl fermenter:
- Shadowless Manway for easy cleaning
- Can be converted to a unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit (Watch this Unitank Setup video to learn how)
- Dual-zone jacketing - in cone and on side wall
- 4" Dry hopping port on top
- CIP arm
- Spray ball
- Sample valve for quality testing
- Racking arm for clear transfer
- (2) Butterfly valves
- Adjustable feet for leveling on uneven floors or fine height adjustments
- 15 psi rating
- Working pressure = 15 psi
- Test pressure = 30 psi (higher ratings available as special order)
- Tank material thickness is 3mm, jacket and outer shell thickness is 2mm. Cone has 60 degree interior angle. 35.5-in. diameter x 83-in.H.
Jacketed fermenters can be made with standpipe if desired.
All of our jacketed conical fermenters can easily be converted to unitanks using our Unitank Parts Kit.
Please contact us directly for more information (503) 372-9580.
Note: This picture is of our 3 bbl fermenter. The 4 bbl fermenter will vary slightly.
- Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve (15 PSI, 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$153.49
- Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve (15 PSI, 2" Tri-Clamp)$185.99
- Carbonation Stone (4")$89.03
- Carbonation Stone (6")$105.72
- Manway Gasket (Shadowless Design)$26.49
- DIN/SMS Wrench (2.5", Fermenter Racking Arm)$21.99
- Racking Arm Gasket (2.5" SMS)$2.49
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.