Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve | 1.5" Tri Clamp, 30 PSI (304SS)
1.5 inch Pressure Relief Valve
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Tri Clamp Size: 1.5 inches
- Pressure Rating: 30 PSI
Looking to Build or Expand your Nano Brewery or Commercial Facility? Get a FREE Quote from a Brewery Consultant
- Customers also bought
Relieve your tanks and vessels from excessive pressure and/or vacuum situations by using pressure relief valves (PRV) and pressure relief vacuum relief valves (PRVR).
Tanks and vessels that are rated for pressure are most often not rated for vacuum. Protect your investment from accidents, such as adding cold water to a hot tank which can cause an instant implosion.
NOTE: Pressure relief valves are not intended to be used as operational devices. We offer spunding valves for operational pressure management. Disassemble and clean your PRVR periodically, and always after exposure to product, especially sugary liquids such as beer, wort, or soft drinks.
- Carbonation Stone | 6"$117.00
- Carbonation Stone | 4"$97.00
- Pressure Gauge | Bottom Mount, 30 PSI$29.99
- Pressure Gauge | Back Mount, 30 PSI$29.99
- Inline Sight Glass | 1.5" Tri Clamp$46.00
- Carbonation Stone | 8" with extension$186.00
- Sample Valve Bonnet Knob | 1.5" Tri Clamp$135.99
- Butterfly Valve | 1.5" Tri Clamp, Pull Handle (Silicone, 304SS)$47.21
- End Cap Reducer | 2" Tri Clamp x 1.5" (304SS)$12.74