7 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Side Manway) - TOP SELLER!!
The mirror polish of our 7 bbl conical fermenter is guaranteed to turn heads in your brewery. One of our most popular sized fermenters, this tank was designed to provide superior performance and easy yeast dropping and removal, which will give you optimum control of your fermentation process.
Like all of our jacketed conical fermenters, this 7 barrel fermenter has the ability to be turned into a unitank, which will save valuable floor space in your brewery. While predominantly used for 7 bbl brew setups, this fermenter (fermentor) can also be used for double batching smaller 3bbl - 3.5 bbl brewing systems. Watch this Unitank Setup video to learn how.
- Related Products
- Material: Premium Virgin 304 Stainless Steel
Features of this 7 bbl fermenter:
- Side Manway for easy cleaning
- Racking Arm allowing for separation of clear beer from yeast
- 2 glycol zones (cone and side wall)
- (2) 1.5" butterfly valves
- CIP spray ball and pipe
- 1/4" NPT fitting
- Top ports for pressure relief valve (pressure relief valve sold separately) and dry hopping
- Working pressure = 15 psi; test pressure = 30 psi (higher ratings available as special order)
- Can be converted to a unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit (Watch this Unitank Setup video to learn how)
Jacketed fermenters can be made with standpipe if desired (special order)
NOTE: All of our jacketed conical fermenters can easily be converted to a unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit.
Please contact us directly for more information (503) 372-9580.
Looking for a different size? Take a look at some of our other popular conical fermenters:
- 6 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Top Manway)
- 5 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Side Manway)
- 4 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank
- 3BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Top Manway)
- 3 BBL Conical Fermenters (Stackable - Includes 2)
- 3 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Side Manway)