5 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Side Manway)
This 5 bbl conical fermenter features two-zone glycol jacketing that will allow you to precisely control fermentation temperature. Designed for precision and brewing excellence, this 5 bbl fermenter also features a side manway for more effective cleaning via CIP.
Prefer a 5 bbl Unitank? No problem. This fermenter can easily be converted to a 5 barrel Unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit.
Need Help Designing your 5 BBL Brewhouse? Our Brewery Design Team can Help
Please Call (503) 372-9580 for Current Pricing.
- Related products
- Material = Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity = 196 gallons
- Shadowless Side Manway for more effective cleaning via CIP
- Two-zone jacketing (cone and side wall) for more efficient cooling.
- 4" Dry hopping port on top of tank
- Racking arm for clear transfer
- CIP arm
- Rotating spray ball
- Sample valve for quality testing
- (2) butterfly valves
- Adjustable feet for leveling on uneven floors or fine height adjustments
- Tank material thickness is 3mm
- Jacket and outer shell thickness is 2mm
- Cone has 60 degree interior angle
- 37.5-in. diameter x 89-in.H.
**The photo shows the sample valve attached to the end of the CIP arm – that is only for shipping – the sample valve should be on one of the two front ports – generally, the left side of the manway.