5 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Side Manway) - TOP SELLER!!
This 5 bbl conical fermenter features two-zone glycol jacketing that will allow you to precisely control fermentation temperature. Designed for precision and brewing excellence, this 5 bbl fermenter also features a side manway for more effective cleaning via CIP.
Prefer a 5 bbl Unitank? No problem. This fermenter can easily be converted to a 5 barrel Unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit. Watch this Unitank Setup video to learn how.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 196 gallons
Features of this 5 bbl fermenter:
- Shadowless Side Manway for more effective cleaning via CIP
- Two-zone jacketing (cone and side wall) for more efficient cooling.
- 4" Dry hopping port on top of tank
- Racking arm for clear transfer
- CIP arm
- Rotating spray ball
- Sample valve for quality testing
- (2) butterfly valves
- Adjustable feet for leveling on uneven floors or fine height adjustments
- Can be converted to a unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit (Watch this Unitank Setup video to learn how)
- Tank material thickness is 3mm
- Jacket and outer shell thickness is 2mm
- Cone has 60 degree interior angle
- 37.5-in. diameter x 89-in.H.
Looking for something a little bigger or smaller? Take a look at some of our other popular fermenters:
- 7 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Side Manway)
- 6 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Top Manway)
- 4 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank
- 3BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Top Manway)
- 3 BBL Conical Fermenters (Stackable - Includes 2)
- 3 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Side Manway)
- Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve (15 PSI, 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$153.49
- Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve (15 PSI, 2" Tri-Clamp)$185.99
- Carbonation Stone (4")$89.03
- Carbonation Stone (6")$105.72
- DIN/SMS Wrench (2.5", Fermenter Racking Arm)$21.99
- Manway Gasket (Shadowless Design)$26.49
- Racking Arm Gasket (2.5" SMS)$2.49
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.