3 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Side Manway)
This 3 BBL conical fermenter will provide optimum control of your fermentation process, and is designed to provide superior performance. Like all of our jacketed conical fermenters, this 3 bbl fermenter can easily be converted to a Unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit. Two zone glycol jackets keep the bottom jacket cold as beer is racked or served to save on energy costs.
Prefer a 3 bbl Unitank? No problem. This fermenter can easily be converted to a 3 barrel Unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit.
Need Help Designing your 3 BBL Brewhouse? Our Brewery Design Team can Help!
- Related products
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 119 gallons
- Side Manway
- Can be converted to a Unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit
- Single zone jacketing for both side and cone area
- Rated at 15 psi
- Sample Valve for quality testing
- Racking Arm to help drain the beer off of the yeast
- (2) 1.5" butterfly valves
- 1.5" TC port on side of tank for sample valve
- 1.5" TC port on top
- 2" TC port on top
- 1/4" NPT port for pressure gauge
- 3/4" NPT glycol fittings
- Working pressure = 15 psi; test pressure = 30 psi (higher ratings available as special order)
- CIP arm and spray ball
- Diameter = 33.5"; Height = 75"; Steel Gauge = 3mm (main tank), 2mm (jacket/outer shell)
NOTE: All of our jacketed conical fermenters can easily be converted to Unitanks using our Unitank Parts Kit.
Please contact us directly for more information (503) 372-9580.