3BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Top Manway)
This 3 bbl jacketed fermenter features a top manway that will allow you to easily add yeast, dry hops, herbs, fruits etc. Designed to provide optimum control of your fermentation process, this 3 bbl fermenter will provide superior performance. Single zone glycol jacketing extends from the body of the tank down into the cone.
Prefer a unitank? No problem. This fermenter can easily be converted to a 3 bbl unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit.
- Related Products
- Customer Feedback
- Material = Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity = 119 gallons
- Top Manway
- Can easily be converted to a 3 bbl Unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit
- Single zone jacketing for both side and cone area
- Rated at 15 psi
- CIP arm and spray ball for easy cleaning
- Sample Valve for quality testing
- Racking arm to easily drain beer off yeast
- (2) 1.5" butterfly valves
- 1.5" TC port on side of tank for sample valve
- 1.5" TC port on top
- 2" TC port on top
- 1/4" NPT port for pressure gauge
- 3/4" NPT glycol fittings
- Working pressure = 15 psi; test pressure = 30 psi (higher ratings available as special order)
- Diameter = 33.5"; Height = 75"; Steel Gauge = 3mm (main tank), 2mm (jacket/outer shell)
NOTE: All of our jacketed conical fermenters can easily be converted to Unitanks using our Unitank Parts Kit.
Please contact us directly for more information (503) 372-9580.