TOP SELLER!! - 3 BBL Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Top Manway)
This 3 bbl jacketed fermenter features a top manway that will allow you to easily add yeast, dry hops, herbs, fruits etc. Designed to provide optimum control of your fermentation process, this 3 bbl fermenter will provide superior performance. Single zone glycol jacketing extends from the body of the tank down into the cone.
Prefer a unitank? No problem. This fermenter can easily be converted to a 3 bbl unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit. Watch this Unitank Setup video to learn how.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Capacity: 119 gallons
- Note: This photo is of a standard conical fermenter with top manway. Actual 3 bbl conical fermenter dimensions and designs will vary slightly. Please call us directly at (503) 372-9580 to confirm details.
Features of this 3bbl conical fermenter:
- Top Manway
- Can easily be converted to a 3 bbl Unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit (Watch this Unitank Setup video to learn how)
- Single zone jacketing for both side and cone area
- Rated to 2-Bar (29 PSI)
- CIP arm and spray ball for easy cleaning
- Sample Valve for quality testing
- Racking arm to easily drain beer off yeast
- (2) 1.5" butterfly valves
- 1.5" TC port on side of tank for sample valve
- 1.5" TC port on top
- 2" TC port on top
- 1/4" NPT port for pressure gauge
- 3/4" NPT glycol fittings
- 1/2" NPT welded thermowell for contactless temperature probe
- Note: Temp probes are available for purchase separately, with options for single tank-mounted, or multi-tank wirelessly accessible fermentation temperature control panels
- Diameter = 33.5"; Height = 75"; Steel Gauge = 3mm (main tank), 2mm (jacket/outer shell)
NOTE: All of our jacketed conical fermenters can easily be converted to Unitanks using our Unitank Parts Kit. Please contact us directly for more information (503) 372-9580.