15 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed)
This 15 bbl Conical Fermenter features two zone jacketing in its cone and on the side wall. It was designed to provide superior performance and will provide optimum control of your fermentation process.
With the ability to be converted to a Unitank or brite serving tank, this 15 bbl fermenter (fermentor) can also help you save on floor space and increase brewing flexibility. The two-zone glycol jacketing provides the ability to manage the cone temperature during fermentation and/or keep the beer in the cone cold as it is racked or served.
Prefer a 15 bbl Unitank? No problem. This fermenter can easily be converted to a 15 barrel Unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit. (Watch this Unitank Setup video to learn how)
Need to cost out your 15 bbl brewhouse? Let Our Brewery Consultants Help.
Please Email or Call (503) 372-9580 for Current Pricing.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Brew length (useful capacity): 15 barrels
- Glycol Jacketed - two zones: Cone and sidewall.
- Shadowless manway for easy cleaning
- Adjustable racking arm for clear transfer.
- Sample valve for quality testing.
- Back mounted pressure gauge.
- Adjustable feet for leveling on uneven floors or fine height adjustments.
- Pressure Gauge Type: Back Mount
- Can easily be converted to a unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit (Watch this Unitank Setup video to learn how)
- CIP arm and spray ball
- 2 butterfly valves
- 15 psi rating
- Tank material thickness is 3mm
- Jacket and outer shell thickness is 2mm.
- Cone has 60 degree interior angle.
- Standard dimensions are 51.5-in. diameter x 125-in.H.
If you need something a little bigger or smaller for your microbrewery, we have options. Take a look at some of our other popular glycol jacketed conical fermenters:
- 1 bbl fermenter - with top manway
- 3 bbl jacketed fermenter - with side manway
- 3 bbl fermenter - with top manway
- 3 bbl stackable fermenters - ideal for smaller spaces
- 3.5 bbl fermenter - with top manway
- 4 bbl fermenter - with side manway
- 5 bbl conical fermenter - with side manway
- 6 bbl fermenter - with side manway
- 6 barrel fermenter - with top manway
- 7 bbl fermenter - with side manway
- 10 barrel fermenter - with side manway
- 20 BBL Fermenter - with side manway
REMEMBER : All of our jacketed conical fermenters can easily be converted to unitanks using our Unitank Parts Kit. Please contact us directly for more details (503) 372-9580.
- Pressure Gauge (Back Mount, 30 PSI)$29.99
- Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve (15PSI, 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$153.49
- Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve (15PSI, 2" Tri-Clamp)$185.99
- Carbonation Stone (4")$89.03
- Carbonation Stone (6")$105.72
- Manway Gasket (Shadowless Design)$27.99
- Wrench (for 2.5" DIN fitting)$19.26
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.