20 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Shadowless Manway)
SKU CF20BBL-JKT (direct)
This 20 bbl Conical Fermenter features three zone jacketing in its cone and on the side wall. It was designed to provide superior performance and will provide optimum control of your fermentation process.
Prefer a 20 bbl Unitank? No problem. This fermenter can easily be converted to a 20 barrel Unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit.
Need help designing your 20 bbl brewhouse? Let Our Brewery Design Team Help.
Please Call (503) 372-9580 for Current Pricing.
- Related Products
- Customer Feedback
- Material = Premium virgin 304 stainles
- Glycol Jacketed - two zones: Cone and sidewall.
- Shadowless manway for easy cleaning
- Adjustable racking arm for clear transfer.
- Sample valve for quality testing.
- Back mounted pressure gauge.
- Adjustable feet for leveling on uneven floors or fine height adjustments.
- Can easily be converted to a Unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit
- CIP arm and spray ball
- 2 butterfly valves
- 15 psi rating
- Tank material thickness is 3mm, jacket and outer shell thickness is 2mm. Cone has 60 degree interior angle.
- Standard dimensions are 57-in. diameter x 135-in.H. Custom dimensions are no problem - just ask.
- Working pressure = 15 psi; test pressure = 30 psi (higher ratings available as special order)
REMEMBER : All of our jacketed conical fermenters can easily be converted to Unitanks using our Unitank Parts Kit. Please contact us directly for more details (503) 372-9580.