20 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Jacketed with Side Manway)
SKU CF20BBL-JKT (direct)
This 20 bbl Conical Fermenter features three zone jacketing in its cone and on the side wall. It was designed to provide superior performance and will provide optimum control of your fermentation process.
Prefer a 20 bbl Unitank? No problem. This fermenter can easily be converted to a 20 barrel Unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit. Watch this Unitank Setup video to learn how.
Need help designing your 20 bbl brewhouse? Let Our Brewery Design Team Help.
Please Email or Call (503) 372-9580 for Current Pricing.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainles
- Note: This photo is of a standard conical fermenter. Actual 20 bbl conical fermenter dimensions and designs will vary slightly. Please call us directly at (503) 372-9580 to confirm details.
Features of this 20 bbl stainless steel fermenter:
- Glycol Jacketed - two zones: Cone and sidewall
- Shadowless manway for easy cleaning
- Adjustable racking arm for clear transfer
- Sample valve for quality testing
- Back mounted pressure gauge
- Adjustable feet for leveling on uneven floors or fine height adjustments
- Can easily be converted to a Unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit (Watch this Unitank Setup video to learn how)
- CIP arm and spray ball
- 2 butterfly valves
- 15 psi rating
- 1/2" NPT welded thermowell for contactless temperature probe
- Note: Temp probes are available for purchase separately, with options for single tank-mounted, or multi-tank wirelessly accessible fermentation temperature control panels
- Tank material thickness is 3mm, jacket and outer shell thickness is 2mm. Cone has 60 degree interior angle.
- Standard dimensions are 57-in. diameter x 135-in.H. Custom dimensions are no problem - just ask.
- Working pressure = 15 psi; test pressure = 30 psi (higher ratings available as special order)
REMEMBER : All of our jacketed conical fermenters can easily be converted to Unitanks using our Unitank Parts Kit. Please contact us directly for more details (503) 372-9580.
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.