10 BBL Conical Fermenter / Unitank (Short, Jacketed)
SKU CF10BBL-JKT-SHORT (PDX)
Low ceilings, no problem! Our short 10 bbl conical fermenter stands at 7 3/4’ so that perfect location you were looking at is possible! With a few attachments your FV can save floor space and be converted into a unitank / brite serving tank. Two zone glycol jackets keep the bottom jacket cold as beer is racked or served to save on energy costs.
Our jacketed conical fermenters provide optimum control of your fermentation process, and are designed to provide superior performance. This 10 bbl conical fermenter is a short version that we can ship via common carrier. This will save a lot of money on freight since it does not need to be shipped on a flatbed.
Prefer a 10 bbl Unitank? No problem. This fermenter can easily be converted to a 10 barrel Unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit.
Need help designing your 10 bbl brewhouse? Let Our Brewery Design Team Help.
Please Call (503) 372-9580 for Current Pricing.
- Related Products
- Customer Feedback
- Material = Premium virgin 304 Stainless Steel
- Maximum Capacity = 388 gallons
Features of this 10 bbl fermenter:
- Shadowless Manway for easy cleaning
- Can easily be converted to a unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit
- (3) Glycol Zones
- (2) Side walls
- (2) 1.5" butterfly valves
- Adjustable Racking Arm for clear transfer
- CIP spray ball and pipe
- 1/4" NPT fitting
- Top ports for pressure relief valve (valve sold separately)
- 4" TC port for dry hopping
- Tank material thickness is 3mm
- Jacket and outer shell thickness is 2mm
- Cone has 70 degree interior angle
- 51.5-inch. Diameter x 93-inch Height
- Working pressure = 15 psi; test pressure = 30 psi (We can also special order higher ratings if desired)
- Cost Effective Shipping via LCL, as it does not have to ship separately or on a flat bed
NOTE: All of our jacketed conical fermenters can easily be converted to unitanks using our Unitank Parts Kit.
Please contact us directly for more details (503) 372-9580.